I AM CURRENTLY REVISING THIS SITE TO INCLUDE MORE RECENT MAPS. THIS PAGE IS STILL TO BE REVISED. PLEASE LOOK AT SOME OF THE OTHER MENUS FOR FURTHER EXAPMLES.
Below are a few examples of types and styles of maps.
(please note that because these maps were not all designed for web viewing they may not preview as clear as they would in printed format.)
Click on the maps for bigger images
1. Moray Region Long Distance Paths Map:- produced for Moray Ways Web Site.
2. Mid Speyside area map - produced for Moray Ways Web Site.
3. Horse Riding Route - produced for MEAG Web Site.
4. Elgin-Seafield Health Walk - Produced for Walk Moray Book
5. Fife - produced for Forth Pilgrim Web Site.
6. Moray Coast Trail Display Panel (centre map)- produced for Moray Council.
7. Tahiti - book illustration for a Gaelic novel based on the Mutiny on the Bounty.
8. Loch Ness - produced for visitlochness.com web site
9. Inverness Street Map - produced for a bed and breakfast web site.
10. Gairloch Cycle Route - web map
11. Skye - Hotel Location map for printed brochure.
12. Quarrelwood - produced for Moray Council leaflet on walks in Elgin.
13. Glenmore Cycling Map - produced for Highlands and Islands Adventures.
14. Raigmore Hospital - paths for healthh promotion.
15. Inverfarigaig - produced for a bed and breakfast web site.
16. Elgin Street Map